Friday, April 01, 2005

The Weekend Has Arrived!!

I'm sooo ready for some chinese and a movie. This has been the longest, rainy, dreary day ever. On the plus side, I got the links in my Flash project working. FireFox had a bug, but it has since been taken care of :) Love me some FireFox. It's the greatest browser of all time. Looks like a long Internet-free weekend. I'm stuck in the Stone Age and still don't have broadband, so I surf at the mercy of my Netzero dial-up. It will, however, force me to work on the catering website for class. It's coming along, slowly but surely. It looks pretty nice too, and it's really functional. PHP is my new best friend.

Oh, and since I seem to be summing up my week (yes, it's really is that boring), I might as well mention my mock interview yesterday. It was designed to give us the "experience" of a real interview. I wasn't nervous about it really, I was just dreading it because I didn't know what I was going to say. It went very well though. Nancy (the interviewer) had really nice things to say about me and the way I presented myself. The complete shock was that my hands, body, and voice didn't convulse during the thing once (which is pretty standard behavior for me during something like that). I'm just relieved this week is finally over.

Posted by Brandy at 4:12 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home