Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Another Day, Another Post

Well, to your left you will find my newly updated sidebar, complete with two new sections, "Friends Blogs", and "Links". I hadn't taken the time to actually explore all the capabilities and add-ons of my blog, so I did this afternoon and it's pretty cool. I also added a site meter so I can keep track of all the people that don't visit my blog. Just for kicks.

I was queried by a professor (we won't name names :P) as to why I hadn't started creating a resume yet. My answer? I DON'T KNOW! Because I'm insane, I guess. Because it would require me to actually start thinking about my future and the possibilities of getting shot down by a company who thinks I don't have enough experience. It scares me!! I know it shouldn't, but it does. So, my plan for the week is to take his advice (::cue jaw drop::) and get this thing over with.

Here's a little verse (are there really any little verses??) that I read yesterday from the good, but often overlooked, book of Zephaniah. Chapter Three. Verse Eight and Nine.

" 'Therefore wait for me,' declares the Lord, 'for the day when I rise up to seize the prey. For my decision is to gather nations, to assemble kingdoms, to pour out upon them my indignation, all my burning anger; for in the fire of my jealousy all the earth shall be consumed.

For at that time I will change the speech of the peoples to a pure speech, that all of them may call upon the name of the Lord and serve Him with one accord."

Posted by Brandy at 6:18 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home