Monday, February 14, 2005

Ummmm.....No Title

Can't think of a title for this one. I don't guess it really matters. My head has been absolutely pounding since yesterday afternoon. Today is one of those days that feels like it has absolutely drained you. I have got so many projects and reports and websites going on at one time that I think I'm going to scream.

I'm working on a website for the Pickens County Red Cross right now in my "spare" time (berogers.freesuperhost.com). It is in the very early stages, and I only have three pages loaded right now, but I'm pretty pleased with it so far. I've done some very very small database work and used PHP to generate the course schedule, so it's kind of cool. It's my first non-school project where I used it.

In Advanced Web Design class, we've got like three or four groups working on like five different websites. Right now my group is in the absolute earliest stages of design, and it's already almost half way through the semester. Not good.

I've got Principles of Marketing as an independent study, and can't seem to get my professor to tell me what he wants me to do. This would normally not be a bad thing, but the last thing I want is for it to come down to the last month of school and to have twenty case studies and three tests dumped on me.

Workstudy. Workstudy is a completely other topic. You would think being a lab assistant for Intro to Computers would be a breeze. It's not. That's all I'm going to say, at the risk of the slight possibility that anyone actually reads this, and that an even slighter possibility exists that it would be someone from one of my classes. As of today, I've got about 60 research writings to grade.

I've got two classes that, so far, have yet to stress me out. Aesthetics and Designing Electronic Multimedia. The first is not great, but there's no stress. The latter is actually a really fun class.

Sooo......I could go on, but I feel like I've vented a little. Maybe this will actually help put into perspective what I actually have to accomplish. I'm going to end on a good note though; something that brought encouragement to me, and maybe will to somebody else:

"I will lift up my eyes to the mountains; from whence shall my help come? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth. He will not allow your foot to slip; He who keeps you will not slumber. Behold, He who keeps Israel will neither slumber nor sleep. The Lord is your keeper; the Lord is your shade on your right hand. The sun will not smite you by day, nor the moon by night. The Lord will protect you from all evil; He will keep your soul. The Lord will guard your going out and your coming in from this time forth and forever."
Psalm 121:1-8

Posted by Brandy at 9:34 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home