Friday, July 15, 2005

Phonics & Terrorism

"Useful for spelling words and names over the phone..."
The Phonetic Alphabet

Working in the purchasing department, I'm on the phone a fair amount placing orders and what not. Some people seem to have a pretty hard time understanding the Southern twang. So a lot of times when I'm spelling out a part number, I do the whole "A as in ...". But half the time I can never come up with a word quickly. I end up throwing out random words, and it makes no sense.

Also, was George Washington a terrorist?

---

Posted by Brandy at 7:28 AM

1 Comments

  1. Blogger jason posted at July 24, 2005 1:29 PM  
    Being that I've grown up my whole life around Cops, the military, etc... I'm a big fan of the phonetic alphabet. I guess you could say I'm a Foxtrot Alpha November of the Phonetic alphabet... but then you might be a nerd like me.

Post a Comment

« Home