Monday, July 25, 2005

My God is so BIG! So strong and so mighty...

...there's nothing my God cannot do. Remember that song? Busy weekend. I don't feel like I accomplished anything though. Friday I took a vacation day. I really didn't want to come back in this morning. Sunday, I went to Community Bible Church in Powdersville to hear Dr. Jordan preach. It was a really nice church. They had communion before the message and He spoke on some verses in Deuteronomy 7 & 8.
"Know therefore that the Lord your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." (Deut. 7:9)
He talked about how we tend to forget how big God is. He can and will take care of us. This morning I read Climbing the Mountain of God, an article by Andrew Steven on Relevant. It went hand-in-hand with what Jordan preached on yesterday. Hearing him yesterday made me remember how much I enjoyed the daily "Jordanisms".

Posted by Brandy at 8:18 AM

1 Comments

  1. Blogger jason posted at July 25, 2005 10:46 AM  
    I wish I had known that Dr. J was preaching! I would've loved to hear him. Let me know next time! :)

Post a Comment

« Home